The Cuisipro Stack and Scoop is a fun way to serve ice cream. Use it to create playful, cylinder-shape blocks of ice cream that can be stacked on a cone or decorated in a waffle cup for a colourful and creative presentation. The unique and inspired design effortlessly cuts through the hardest ice cream and works with a simple twist-and-lift action and push button to release the ice cream.
The one-of-a-kind cylindrical shaped scoop with flat top and bottom lets you stack your favorite flavours with ease. Comes in three summer colours.
You can also use the Cuisipro Stack and Scoop to create fun desserts and snacks. Place ice cream between two cookies and roll edges in sprinkles, or chocolate chips, to make an ice cream sandwich! For a summer take on the ever popular cupcake cut the tops off the cakes and place ice cream on cupcake base. Replace the top of cupcake over the ice cream and dust with cocoa or icing sugar.
1. Pull plunger up from neck of scoop until you hear
2. For best scooping results, submerge the stainless
steel base under warm water for a few seconds
(this will release the ice cream better).
3. Holding the top of the plunger, "plunge and twist"
the entire scoop into firm ice cream.
4. Continue twisting until the entire stainless steel base
is in the ice cream.
5. To lift ice cream up, twist and pull up until the entire
scoop is out of the ice cream (if you have difficulty,
try tilting the scoop to one side and pull up at the
6. To release the ice cream, depress the release button
at the top of the plunger and push plunger down.
7. When separating the ice cream from the scoop, slide
the scoop to the side.
8. For best results, repeat from Step 1 for each
- Manufacturer Code: 1516
- Brand: Cuisipro
- GTIN: 065506109046
- Condition: New
- Colour: White
- Dishwasher Safe?: Yes
- Max Diameter: 5cm
- Length: 19cm