Write Your Own Review
This versatile tool is designed to simplify all the tasks involved in preparing an avocado. Designed by serial innovators; Chef'n, the "Avoquado" as it's known incorporates four functions.
1. Use the stainless steel blade to halve the fruit. The blade is stiff enough to cut through the skin and flesh, but the rounded end and non-sharpened edges mean it won't cut you.
2. Separate the two halves and then place the serrated jaws over the stone. Squeeze the sides of the tool together to grip the stone and twist to remove.
3. The clever design means that as you squeeze the tool, the loop at the end changes shape, so you can match it to the size of your avocado.
4. Pass the loop between the flesh and skin of the fruit to separate the flesh with minimal wastage.
The nice thing about this tool is that it gives you the option to have the flesh in one piece, though if required, the blade can be used to cut the flesh into strips or cubes before scooping out.
- Manufacturer Code: 15601258
- Brand: Chef'n
- GTIN: 0838485020264
- Dishwasher Safe?: Top Rack Only
- Width: 8cm
- Length: 22cm
- Height: 2cm